Sunday 14 July 2013

Sad Quotes

Sad Quotes Biography

Source(google.com.pk)
I feel bad when you miss me, I feel sad when you don’t.
- Juanita
Sadness is the result of unhappy thoughts.
Submitted by Genalin Sarcepuedes.
Tag: Genalin Sarcepuedes
A wound heals but the scar remains.
Though I know he loves me, tonight my heart is sad; his kiss was not so wonderful as all the dreams I had.
Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes just be an illusion.
Good humor is the health of the soul, sadness its poison.
They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Better by far you should forget and smile than that you should remember and be sad.
For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these, It might have been.
A man’s sorrow runs uphill; true it is difficult for him to bear, but it is also difficult for him to keep.
Smile, even if it’s a sad smile, because sadder than a sad smile is the sadness of not knowing how to smile.
Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it.
A man should always consider how much he has more than he wants, and how much more unhappy he might be than he really is.
We ask God to forgive us for our evil thoughts and evil temper, but rarely, if ever ask Him to forgive us for our sadness.
Sadness flies away on the wings of time.
Melancholy is sadness that has taken on lightness.
Anger is just a cowardly extension of sadness. It’s a lot easier to be angry at someone than it is to tell them you’re hurt.
Never frown even when you’re sad ’cause you never know when someone’s falling in love with your smile.
My feeling is that there is nothing in life but refraining from hurting others, and comforting those who are sad.
Reject your sense of injury and the injury itself disappears.
As I’ve gotten older, I find I am able to be nourished more by sorrow and to distinguish it from depression.
He is a hard man who is only just, and a sad one who is only wise.
Sorrow is the child of too much joy.
An ounce of cheerfulness is worth a pound of sadness to serve God with.
Sad are only those who understand.One cannot be deeply responsive to the world without being saddened very often.
I know I can feel bad, when I get in a bad mood, and the world can look so sad, only you make me feel good.
I had rather have a fool make me merry, than experience make me sad.
The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.
For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
He (Albert) beat me when you ain’t here. He beat me for not being you.
The walls we build around us to keep out the sadness also keep out the joy.
It’s a recession when your neighbor loses his job: it’s a depression when you lose yours.
Sadness flies away on the wings of time.
A sad spectacle. If they be inhabited, what a scope for misery and folly. If they be not inhabited, what a waste of space.
Solitary trees, if they grow at all, grow strong.
- Winston Churchill
A low grade sadness coursing through me like a virus.
Sadness dulls the heart more than the grossest sin.
Anger, tears and sadness are only for those who have given up.
Nobody deserves your tears, but whoever deserves them will not make you cry.
If it doesn’t work out there will never be any doubt that the pleasure was worth all the pain.
Beauty and sadness always go together. Nature thought beauty too rich to go forth Upon the earth without a meet alloy.
Beginnings are scary. Endings are usually sad, but it’s the middle that counts the most.
However long the night, the dawn will break.
Better by far you should forget and smile than that you should remember and be sad.
The walls we build around us to keep out the sadness also keep out the joy.
All sorrows can be borne if you put them into a story or tell a story about them.
Red is the ultimate cure for sadness.
How sad to see a father with money and no joy. The man studied economics, but never studied happiness.
 She walks down the aisle, my eyes are with tears. I know this is the moment she’s been waiting for all these years. I watch from afar, this thing I can’t hide. The pain of being a bridesmaid when I was supposed to be the bride.

0002. My heart skipped a beat when I saw you again. The man of my dreams, that’s what you are now and then. I was just about to tell the girl beside me that you’re my life when suddenly, she told me, “I’m his wife.”

0003. “I love you” doesn’t really mean that I want you to be mine. In fact, it’s another way of saying, “I’m happy to see you happy with someone new even if it’s killing me.” So I guess I love you.

0004. I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh. But I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry.

0005. Before, I asked God to give me someone special to love. I found you then lost you. I asked God why and He answered, “But my child, the one you asked for asked for somebody else.”

0006. Maybe the gods were sleeping when I asked for you. Maybe the angels were somewhere else when I wished for you. Cause if they only heard me praying and wishing so hard, she wouldn’t have you, I would.

0007. It’s so easy to play with love, so easy to fool someone, so easy to make someone cry. But it’s so hard if you’re the one who’s played with, fooled and the one who cried.

0008. It’s hard not to love you, it’s hard not to care and it’s hard to live without you. But I have to try cause it’s harder to bear the pain of knowing you don’t feel the same.

0009. I’ve come to realize that destiny can hurt a person as much as it can bless then I found myself wondering why of all the people in the world I can fall in love with, I fell for someone who can never be mine.

0010. Sometimes it’s hard to say no when you really mean yes, it’s hard to close your eyes when you really want to see, it’s hard to forget when you really can’t and the hardest is to go when you really want to stay.

0011. Once in my life, I met someone whom I loved and cared for. I gave everything, I fought for him. But one thing I forgot to do is to ask if he wanted me to.

0012. It hurts to say goodbye to a person you love knowing that life won’t be the same without him. But it’s better to give up rather than to fight knowing that you’re the only one fighting.

0013. I’m tormented, I’m crushed, I don’t know what to do. I’m confused, I’m lost, I totally got no clue. I know I love you. Yeah, that’s true. But when will you start loving me too?

0014. Sometimes I get so happy being with you that I just wanna hug you. But then I get scared that you will hug me back. And then it gets too damn hard when you decide it’s already time to let go.

0015. Whoever said that death was the hardest part was wrong. Letting go and realizing I will never feel your arms around me again is even harder.

0016. I envy the one you love, the one whom you belong to. But I’ve thought much to realize how envious the one you love could get if only she had known that I am the one who can love you best.

0017. I wish you’ve never been so sweet, I wish you weren’t too special, I wish you never became my world. The problem is you are. I wish I didn’t know you and I wish I didn’t love you. The problem is I do.

0018. I pretended to be deaf when I heard you. I pretended to be blind when I saw the two of you. I tried not to get hurt when I was supposed to. Cause when I saw you happy with someone else, I pretended that I was the one with you.

0019. What can she do that I can’t do? What can she make you feel that I can’t? Why can’t you feel that way for me too? What does she have that I don’t? Forget I asked. I already know. She has you.

0020. I’m through with sentimental quotes, I’m through with sad goodbyes, I’m through with all the pain he gave me. I just hope I’ll be through with him so everything won’t be a big lie.

0021. Don’t say that I have forgotten cause I still haven’t. As you can see, I’m here again in front of you, bringing you flowers like any lover would do. I like us to be together but you really must wait. For now I can only promise that I’ll be by your grave.

0022. Sometimes I want to pinch myself to make sure that having you in my life ain’t a dream. But I’m also afraid that if I pinch myself, I might wake up and realize that you’re really just a dream.

0023. If I only knew you’d hurt me, I wouldn’t have loved so deep. I would have saved my heart from breaking cause it’s not for you to keep. If I only knew you’d fool me, I wouldn’t have been so blind. I would have opened my eyes to reality and stopped your game in time.

0024. One day, love and friendship met. Love asked, “Why do you exist when I already exist?” Friendship smiled and said, “To put a smile where you leave tears.”

0025. Some people love not really wishing to end up together. Some people leave not really willing to go. I love not expecting to be loved back. I leave not because I know I’ll be followed. I love cause I love. I leave cause I let go.

0026. Do you wanna know the difference between the two of us? I trusted you that’s why I held on. I loved you that’s why I let you go. But you? You just left me without any valid reason.

0027. I broke somebody’s heart today. I said I couldn’t stay. I said I love somebody else and he let me have my way. I told him I couldn’t love him back although he’s sweet and true. I was being unfair to him cause I had been wishing he was you.

0028. Three words I wish to say, three words that might scare you away. Don’t you know those three words describe who you are to me? But probably right now those three words that I wish to say are the same words you said to her.

0029. No more crying, I can’t cry anymore. Don’t take my hand this time, just go. And please don’t look back cause I know if you do, I would come running back to you.

0030. I want to be able to hold your hand when I am hurting instead of having to hold someone else's because you are the one hurting me.

0031. Why do you have to make me fall when you're not going to catch me? It hurts that you didn't catch me the moment I fell and it hurts even more to see you catch someone else while I was falling.

0032. I know as long as you are happy, I can get through this. But it still kills me to see you with her. Not because she is perfect for you, not because she makes you smile, not because she is what you need but because she's my best friend.

0033. No matter how loud I laugh, I’m still not happy. No matter how hard I cry, the sadness inside grows. The more people love me, the more I feel empty. I just need you to love me for all the pain to go.

0034. He has the power to hurt me and I’m afraid if I let him know what I feel then that’s exactly what he’ll do. But even if he does hurt me, I’ll find some reason to understand why. It’s just that he can do no wrong in my eyes.

0035. I’m not afraid of ghosts, I’m not afraid of disasters and I have no fear in death. But there’s one thing I’m really afraid of. It’s the time you’ll stop loving me.

0036. Just when questions seemed endless, it suddenly became clear. You came not to love me but to teach me how to love. Then you walked away without any idea how much I’ve learned and how much it hurts.

0037. Sometimes I get so fed up that I just want to walk away from you. But what hurts me is that I know you’re not going to follow.

0038. Why is it so easy to love and yet so hard to be loved back? Why should I feel such if destiny permits me not? Why do I have to fall if it’s you I can’t have? Why is there a you and me but never be an us?

Sad Quotes 

Sad Quotes 

Sad Quotes

 

Sad Quotes 

Sad Quotes 

Sad Quotes 

Sad Quotes 

Sad Quotes 

Sad Quotes 

Sad Quotes 

Sad Quotes 

No comments:

Post a Comment